[sdiy] Michael Barton?

eidorian at aladan.net eidorian at aladan.net
Fri Nov 7 05:52:36 CET 2014

Well, Craig Lee's octal quantizer is the most amazing DIY quantizer
I've ever seen... LCD panel option, quartertone scaling, root note
indicator, 32 scales and yes, eight quantized CV in/outs (all quantized
to the one common scale though).  Pretty darn good for that price.
http://www.clsound.com/boards_for_sale.html

Yeah, it's quite difficult to keep track of all the DIY modular stuff
available now, let alone the commercial stuff as well.  To be honest I
can't see it getting any easier as time goes on.  Check out
http://www.modulargrid.net/ for sheer insanity of it all.

Cheers,
A. (Adrian :-))