[sdiy] Michael Barton?

Nicholas Keller niroke at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 04:31:44 CET 2014

Thank you!  I meant to include the link to his site and had it on clipboard.   I was in the process of emailing Michael to tell him what I thought of his work and suggest he join here as I had never seen him mentioned or post, but decided to ask if he was already here and thought perhaps I'm just not actively involved or experienced enough to know....

Nick