[sdiy] Michael Barton?

SynthCube info at synthcube.com
Fri Nov 7 04:22:46 CET 2014

We enjoy collaborating with Michael because much of what he produces is unique and very technical musically in modular synth. I will send him a note to encourage him to join here because I think its a valuable exchange of information. He offers PCBs and a few handmade panels directly, and we offer his PCBs via the webstore along with euro panels, a few MoTM format panels, and full kits. You have to really understand some level of music theory to maximize the use of his modules... Stepped CV, writable Quantizers, multi window comparators, a newly released midi to gate module, CV to rhythm conversion, et al. If you have not checked out his site, it's worth a look : http://www.bartonmusicalcircuits.com

It represents an interesting body of 'next generation' analogue and digital design for modular synth and shows what can be done to build on the great earlier foundation of work out there.