[sdiy] Audioweaver

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 20:01:25 CET 2014

Hi Barry and all,

This is a powerful tool for rapid prototyping on ARM and DSP products
from various silicon providers.

Dr. Beckmann is a great guy to talk with and has been very focused on
DSP functions for ARM devices.

He developed the CMSIS code for the ARM cortex M4 sometime back for ARM.

If you see a possible application that would be useful to have as a
demo, send me a note as I use his tools quite a bit for demonstrations.

best regards,

Terry