[sdiy] Load testing dual PSU

Rob Spencer Rob at gmsn.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:07:55 CET 2014

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the confirmation. In fairness I probably just need to get some higher power resistors. For some reason I had it in my head that they would be hugely expensive. I think I was picturing massive heavy ones that I remember from college. I'm sure they aren't as expensive as I thought.

P.S. Friend request sent. I'd like to see the photos of that's okay.

Cheers

Rob