[sdiy] Anyone in the UK used RS Calibration Services?

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 21:50:51 CET 2014

  Yeah, areas like this are more of interest to me than speed/service.

A few years back I bought a not-too-expensive-but-def.-not-cheap
hand-held multimeter which had the option to go through calibration
before being sent to me. I opted for that and so the meter came with a
sheet of test results. The thing was, though I can't remember the
details now, the specs/tolerances on the report didn't really seem very
good! (ie. the tolerance of the actual test equipment)

So, what sort of specs were given (I should check the HP meter's specs too)

Tom