[sdiy] Mirage and ESQ-1 Power Supplies

Andre Majorel aym-htnys at teaser.fr
Sun Mar 16 09:40:11 CET 2014

On 2014-03-15 18:19 -0400, nvawter at media.mit.edu wrote:

> In going through some of my stuff, I discovered some Mirage and ESQ
> guts.  These include the AC power connectors, switches,
> transformers, fuses and power supply PCBs.  I'm not sure if they
> work, they came from broken synths, but people on this list could
> probably make use of them, so I'm giving them away for the price of
> shipping if you would like them.  Just get in touch with me via
> email.
>
> There is also a container of keycaps from the synths if you would
> like those, too.
>
> pic can be found at:
> https://plus.google.com/photos?pid=5991144049676199554&oid=102831166015539659139

I'm asked to sign in or create an account. If you could find
another place to put these photos, it would be great. One that
doesn't demand to know who you are before they let you see a web
page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_free_web_hosting_services

Don't do it because you're willing to humour that ungrateful
whiner on the list. Do it because you understand that a world
where two or three corporations know everything about everyone
is not in your best long term interest.

That said, thank you for your generous offer.