[sdiy] erratic Moog schematics (was: Tone control questions)

Michael Zacherl sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Tue Mar 11 12:28:31 CET 2014

Just yesterday I stumbled upon a missing connection on the 904c Filter Coupler schematic and some 2N3702s drawn as NPN on the keyboard circuits. That's on my paper copies I obtained some 25 years ago.
Since the footer says "Moog Music Inc." that docs should be from before 1975 under Norlin, one would think.
Anyway, so far on the Net I couldn't find other copies than the ones I already have.
I found two or three corrected sheets but they are based on the aforementioned schematics.
Any hints were to get some more original, and more importantly correct, material?
Thanks, Michael.

--
http://mz.klingt.org