[sdiy] Looking for 2164 12db/oct slopes bandpass filter design.. more detailed..

The Old Crow oldcrow at oldcrows.net
Mon Mar 10 23:49:20 CET 2014

   I just got done proofing the production version of my MOTM-480 CS-80
filter MkII, which uses V2164s in place of the late and lamented
CA3280s.  It is much quieter while using fewer parts.  I'll have DIY
info for the 5U/MU-panel bare boards out soon.

   There is a thread on muff's about it,
http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85620

(thanks to Tom Wiltshire, David Dixon, Olivier Gillet and Robert Rich
for suggestions and remarks over the past year!)

--Crow
/**/