[sdiy] Good 24db/oct HP-LP-BP-Notch filter Schematics ??

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 09:50:48 CET 2014

An infinite Q gives self oscillation, this corresponds to a damping factor of zero. Maybe you're getting confused with little q in the digital state variable filter? :-)

Is it even possible to have a system with a real Q factor of zero? Doesn't that imply infinite bandwidth!

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2