[sdiy] ADSR Trigger/Retrigger behaviour

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 21:44:18 CEST 2014

much agreed!

ive always been confused when people get tons of modules set up to make a simple mini-moog" sound.

the thing that most attracted me to modular was the idea of sound exploration, new ways of creating melodic /rhythmic interest, and the ability to go far beyond what any of my previous synthesizers had been able to do.

Sent from my iPhone
ye