[sdiy] (ot) best old synths for CV/gate control of SDIY projects??

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 27 12:30:35 CEST 2014

Just put MIDI2CV inside the MIDI keyboard. It can fit anywhere.
And it does go to 0V between notes if you tell it to do so by user settings.
No resistor ladder keyboard can give you the precision possible with
modern DACs used in MIDI2CV converters (most of them if not all).
Consider that MIDI keyboards are now just 2cm wider than the key length
and their weight is next to nothing. You will love it when touring.

I'm not gonna tell you which MIDI2CV to get, but you know who's making
the smallest ones...

Roman