[sdiy] (ot) best old synths for CV/gate control of SDIY projects??

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 11:38:14 CEST 2014

Agree (been waiting about 6 months for a customer to bring a traded one
to me! Only hardware controller machine I ever really wanted)

Minibrute is very useful for quick testing.

& Kenton M2CV is quick/easy/great too.

Many vintage things are overpriced unless you happen to stumble on a
nice lead - ebay ramps every other price up...

Oh, not keyboard, but Roland CSQ100 could be interesting too.