[sdiy] Roland SH-2 schematic IC identification

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Tue Jun 24 15:39:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

I reckon it's only the dual op-amps (4558 vs 082) you are unsure of,
since the other ICs are unique.

Comparing with the barely readable schematic for the similar SH-09,
http://manuals.fdiskc.com/flat/Roland%20SH09%20Service%20Manual.pdf
there it seems like only IC6 and IC7 are 082 and the rest 4558. These
two 082s are situated in and around the VCO core, so perhaps some
conclusions for the SH-2 could be drawn from there. :-)

/mr