[sdiy] Piano physical modeling

Rkm rkm31415 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 06:01:03 CEST 2014

The finite difference method PDE stuff isn't too bad, it just takes me a while since I don't do it often.

I read a good paper for a differential equation modeling of the moog filter a few years back (by Antti Houvilen I think?). I implemented it in JS (an audio plugin language for the Reaper DAW).  If I can find it, I'll share.

-Richard

Sent from my iPod