[sdiy] Stolen Music Easel

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 05:13:36 CEST 2014

This is not strictly topical, but I think it merits broadcast among
those who might be likely to hear about this...

This is not mine, but it's on Muff's, Analog Haven list, and several
places on facebook.

Here's all the original info:

STOLEN!!! SAN FRANCISCO - My brand-new Buchla Music Easel was snatched
out of my apartment entryway sometime in the last few days. I live in
the Tenderloin district, San Francisco.

Only the Easel was taken so if anyone gets a wild offer on an
incomplete 'like-new/used' Music Easel setup, please let me know.
Closed up, it looks like a normalish suitcase. Some patches and
non-standard shorting bars are inside but no A/C or extras

I am offering a reward for return or information. Please contact me by
phone or computer: (also pictured by coincidence)
headboggle at gmail.com