[sdiy] How to pick a PC fab house?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 13 14:45:09 CEST 2014

If they are limited by the technology process, then I don't think so.
They may loose a bit of side margin at the risk of something not etched
properly at the edges.
But anyway, 300mm seems so small for any batch etching machines I've
seen, so maybe this is some sort of fancy prototyping tool, that cost
300k$. You just throw PCB files at it, and it spits out multilayer PCB
after 6-8 hours.

Anyway, it's not me who wants those boards made, I'm happy with all 3 my
favorite suppliers. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Roman