[sdiy] How to pick a PC fab house?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 13 10:47:10 CEST 2014

well, it doesn't look like "a guy" but more as full blown fab with bunch
of young Chineese workers. 8 layers, 5mil traces and 0.25mm PT holes are
pretty good specs. Can't do that on your kitchen table for sure. Neither
in some of European PCB houses...

But their size limit is too low, the board is just 3cm too wide

Roman