[sdiy] Help: Souce: music of the avant garde//: scans ? library ? acess/ library copies east coas

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 06:19:21 CEST 2014

i know its a long shot but if ANYONE knows either WHERE i can find reading room copies in NYC OR who anyone who might have scans or photos ( even if i have to pay)

long story short:its crucial for research for a book im involved with....

and copies on amazon are 350-900 an issue !!

i know the page numbers/ issues for specific articles if i cant find full issues to view

id rather spend the book budget on trips to university/ library archives than on Source back issue costs :( david tudor/ hugh leCaine are 2 planned trips. )

and yes , I know Larry Austin put out a book version... but its severly edited... missing MANY of the best articles on musical electronics (they left very little if issue 9
:(

stanley lunetta was co-editor

but hes now listed as retired and his email is no longer working

contact me off list if you know of anyone who might have scans or might be willing to snap some quick cellphone pictures of pages. ( i can pay them a fee for their help)

thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone