[sdiy] How to pick a PC fab house?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Jun 12 11:24:17 CEST 2014

I only etch myself when time is priority. And anyway, for such a huge
board I wouldn't dare to use heat transfer method. Chance of doing it
right without too many breaks is minimal. Maybe photo-spray would be
more suitable here.

The cheapest I can get it done here in PCB fab is about 40-50EUR per
board if ordered at least 4. And about 6 weeks before I could send it.

Roman