[sdiy] How to pick a PC fab house?

Nantonos nantonos at epona.net
Thu Jun 12 01:04:38 CEST 2014

Hello Eric,

> The relevant page is here - the link to the files is halfway down.
> It’s not just the etching, but the drilling.

> http://www.rhodeschroma.com/?id=voiceboardbuild

I was going to suggest OSH Park (cheap, good quality, free shipping,
you get three boards), but their online checker helpfully says that
zip has "an error". It seems they want Excellon drill files while that
zip has drills specified a different way. There is also no board
outline layer. (Also no silkscreen, though that is not actually an
error).

--
Best regards,
 Nantonos                            mailto:nantonos at epona.net