[sdiy] TL072??

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Wed Jun 11 23:38:40 CEST 2014

My feeling after googling for info on this matter is that the TL07x
has been marketed primarily as a decent low-noise audio (AC) op-amp,
and TL08x primarily as a decent precision (DC) op-amp, and that in
spite of the specs there is not much (if any) difference between them
any more.

But maybe somebody tested a bunch recently and saw some statistically
relevant differences? :-)

Anyway, I use TL08x for its lower price and its distortion. ;-)

/mr