[sdiy] TL072??

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 11 21:54:19 CEST 2014

The slew rate specs are identical for 8X and 7X.  The input current specs
are actually a little better for 8X.  All the other specs are more or less
identical, except that the very lowest grade 8X are a little lower than the
lowest grade 7X on the input voltage specs, and the CMRR spec for 8X is
slightly lower generally (86dB vs 100dB).