[sdiy] How to pick a PC fab house?

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Wed Jun 11 20:32:58 CEST 2014

                                fast good cheap
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html
               X        X
http://www.silvercircuits.com
                             X        X
http://pentalogix.com
                        X      X
advanced circuits 4pcb.com
                   X      X

pentalogix has offshore as well, so it depends which service you pick

if they're giant trace thru hole stuff and < 20cm x 20cm itead are
cheap n cheerful.

itead are OK but you can get it under $100 for 5 2 layer 20x20cm and a
lot cheaper fif smaller than 10x10, or 5x5,

silvercircuits are good and cheap, two week turnaround i use these
guys the most, talk to gary.,

pentalogix/4pcb onshore are great quality but significantly more expensive.