[sdiy] How to pick a PC fab house?

synth synthesizerdiy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:57:34 CEST 2014

If it is just one PCB why not get someone to etch it for you.  A
single PCB from a fab house might be something along the lines of
$100.  A Chroma voice PCB is mostly likely a simple single or double
sided board correct?  Do you have a direct link to the PCB layout?
Myself and others can etch a board for much less.