[sdiy] TL072??

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:40:01 CEST 2014

though that was 2009!
when i get home ill pull out the board and see if I can remember WHY i had to use it

tim....is this purely an intellectual pursuit? or are you looking at it from a specific project?

i personally have about 5 or 6 main opamps i like to use depending on application (i own waaay more but for me, there is a lot to be said for limiting my parts drawer when doing breadboard design

anyhow i always test 62s
72s
5531
5532
3140
4558
1458
356
351
358
and due to buying many back when i started
lf442(low current draw)
<and art of electronics student handbook uses lots of
lf448?>
741
and maybe a 301 or any other OLD opamp (i wish 748's were not obsolete ;)

heck anyone got any other old clunker opamps i should know about?

Sent from my iPhone