[sdiy] TL072??

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:10:36 CEST 2014

they are not always interchangeable

at least not in terms of certain applications.

i can think of at least one case of my own and im pretty sure others have told me of cases where they needed an 82 vs 72 or vice versa. ( my instance was involving a product of mine and in the BOM there is an 82) where a. 82s (poorer?)
performance versus the 72 was more desirable.

(it was in an lfo btw)

however this was NOT based on a noise consideration but, I seem to recall (this was waaaay back in 2009) based on either slew or current.

maybe verbos can remember ?

best

Sent from my iPhone