[sdiy] When vintage stuff comes as an ideal....

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Jun 11 11:23:12 CEST 2014

I am happy owner of about 50 genuine electrolytic caps from early 70's
taken out of THE moog modular, replaced per customer request.
They were originally soldered by moog employees in Trumansburg or
wherever the factory was at that time. There is a chance that some of
them were touched by the hand of Bob!
Do you think 100EUR a piece is fair starting bid?

Got also a bag of rusty jacks if anyone's interested.

Roman