[sdiy] When vintage stuff comes as an ideal....

Steve Lenham steve at bendentech.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 22:05:30 CEST 2014

I recapped a TR909 the other day at the request of a client and I
confess that my hand, full of the old electrolytics, hovered over the
bin as I thought "I bet some idiot on eBay would pay stupid money for
these knackered, 30-year-old cheapo generic capacitors because they
reckon that only the old ones have THAT sound".

I put them in the bin :-)

Steve L.