[sdiy] Analog MAT12 matched NPN pairs // LS358

David Ingebretsen dingebre at 3dphysics.net
Mon Jun 2 02:53:42 CEST 2014

Doing the Steiner resurrection, I tried unmatched and matched discrete
transistor pairs, THAT 340s (because the Steiner VCO also has a PNP that
needs to be in thermal contact with the NPN pair), SSM2210s, MAT 02s, LS318s
(available from Trendsetter Electronics http://www.trendsetter.com/) , and
MAT 12s. They all worked fine. That said, my calibrated ears haven't been
recalibrated lately. Well, I've never calibrated them, but I know what I
like :)

David

David M. Ingebretsen, M.S., M.E.
Collision Forensics & Engineering, Inc.