[sdiy] Analog MAT12 matched NPN pairs // LS358

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 22:34:31 CEST 2014

What is the view of devices like the LS358 from Linear Systems?
(http://www.linearsystems.com/ or
http://www.linearsystems.com/assets/media/file/datasheets/LS358.pdf)

These aren't actually too hard to source now (though no mouser etc) -
think you can get direct off LS in the US, but over this side of the
pond you can try
https://www.micross.com/ecommerce/shop-default.aspx
These guys, Micross, now do online ordering & despite long(ish)
lead-times listed on the site they often have a few in stock.
Various packages, happy with small orders - good & helpful.

There are other interesting transistor pairs from LS too.
Good things:
- they seem to be great quality devices (pros commenting on these areas
would be good though..) but not too ridiculously priced & not too hard
to source.

Ta, Tom