[sdiy] Cambridge weekend, 1 month to book!!!!

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 18:29:15 CEST 2014

Hi all,

There is one month left to book your room at this year's Cambridge event.

www.diy.synth.net/uk

(Note: day trippers or those who have made their own arrangements can
just turn up on the main event day)

Should be an interesting year -- all being well we'll get to play with
whatever has been keeping Paul Maddox busy this year!

We're also on the lookout for more raffle prizes.  All money raised
goes directly to the Drake Music Project to help disabled children
experience the joy of making their own music.

Cheers,
Neil
--
http://www.njohnson.co.uk