[sdiy] Analog MAT12 matched NPN pairs

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:16:49 CEST 2014

There was a recent project that created PCBs for the Ian Fritz
matching method Matthias just linked to.  You can contact
EatYourGuitar on Muff's and I believe he will share gerbers, as he
says he's no longer making boards himself.

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81990&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ian+fritz&start=200

For anyone who feels they need a PCB....  Personally I think it's a
simple enough circuit I built it directly on the switches and sockets
I set it up with, and stripboard wouldn't have been much harder.