[sdiy] Analog MAT12 matched NPN pairs

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Sun Jun 1 07:45:58 CEST 2014

On 1 June 2014 15:21, synth <synthesizerdiy at gmail.com> wrote:
> MFOS has a transistor matching project but no PCB or layout.  I think that
> would sell will for him if he made boards/layout for sale.

I know. I asked Ray when ordering my modular PCBs a few weeks ago.
He indicated that he has no plans to sell PCBs of the matching apparatus.

I would lay out my own PCB for it but it seems like the kind of project that
needs a good understanding of how layout/routing can affect signals and
measurement, and I simply don't have that knowledge or experience.

John