[sdiy] Analog MAT12 matched NPN pairs

synth synthesizerdiy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:21:52 CEST 2014

MFOS has a transistor matching project but no PCB or layout.  I think
that would sell will for him if he made boards/layout for sale.  The
newer Peak DCA meter that hooks up to the computer is missing out by
not writing a simple program that would save the transistor readings,
compare the information, and then tell you which units match.  You
could maybe even put in how tight of a match you was looking for.  I
emailed them about the idea when it came out, but I have not seen an
update.