[sdiy] What to do with SMT part reels?

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 09:53:45 CET 2014

Yeah, unfortunately getting rid of stuff can be massively time consuming
- so when looked at economically, I guess your company may say that it
simply isn't worth trying to recoup on such parts.
On the personal level - for small/cheap things - I often reckon giving
away can save some sanity (clearing out can be cathartic) - this list &
AH have been good for shifting some things over the years - there's
often someone who's happy just to cover postage.
But, yeah, those gold connectors.. that's a bit more tricky. As always
if you sell all together, bulk-discount should apply - unless you're
happy to spend 640 periods of time selling them one-by-one!
Stuff is wonderful, but also quite a burden - physically and mentally too.
Good luck - Tom