[sdiy] Weird Juno 6 trigger behavior

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:15:56 CET 2014

I think they do have the same assembly. A curious thing I found - I
was testing my Juno 6 with the envelope set with a very short decay,
almost no sustain and release set at like 3/10.  Once I increased the
decay the problem seems to have gone away.  I wonder if there's
something in the trigger section for the envelopes that is sensitive
to some noise or something or perhaps a cap or something has gone bad.
I've looked at the circuit and aside from the diodes from the keyboard
assembly I don't see anything that could go bad before the signals hit
the invertors.

http://www.travisthatcher.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/thevoiceofsaturn
http://voiceofsaturn.blogspot.com