[sdiy] RMS to DC converters

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 17:38:40 CET 2014

How do the THAT parts do it?
Oh, wait.. seems 2252 is being discontinued.. THAT saying go with their
Analog Engines (RMS Detector + VCA - some with extra opamp stages
onboard too)
Well.. anyways, THAT is a good place to lose yourself in design ideas &
circuit examples - very well documented.
Parts are available from Mouser for not too much $$
http://thatcorp.com/THAT_IC_Products.shtml