[sdiy] Jomox M Resonator broken ?

Wheaton, Simon Simon.Wheaton at cit.edu.au
Mon Jan 13 12:25:57 CET 2014

Thanks for the clarification Florian, that was just an assumption on my part, that he might direct all repairs of his discontinued products to them.

Thanks,
Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA

CIT is the ACT Large Training Provider of the Year.
Subscribe to CIT Industry Connection - CIT's free, bi monthly publication:
http://cit.edu.au/industry_business/industry_connection/