[sdiy] Elektron

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:38:52 CET 2014

Hi !!

I'm sorry for answering so late. Well, i think i made some mistakes in
my measures. But at the end, i found what was wrong. One of the
schottky diode wasn't ok. I change it, it was better, and then.. i
realised that the fuse was also not so good. I tested it, and seemed
to be ok, but it didn't let current pass through it all the time. Not
burnt, but not functionnal.. At the moment, i bypassed the fuse, cause
i don't have one at home.
Once bypassed, everything work. So i'm happy, just need to replace
this last component, and it'll be ok !!

Thanks for your help, cause your tricks helped me a lot to find what was wrong.
Cordially !
Jean