[sdiy] Elektron

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:41:37 CET 2014

Well, i've measured again everything, but no way, i can't get any DC
current anywhere. I just can trace the AC voltage, which goes.. almost
every where !! It's really strange. I don't have +12v on C15, and no
VDC on C8 & C21...

I don't know how to check the schotky diodes. The current doesn't seem
to be rectified.. Maybe one of them is dead ? Or would the 10 000 uf
cap could cause such a problem if it was deffective ?

Thanks for the help !!

Jean