[sdiy] Analog bandwidth

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 20:09:37 CET 2014

Hello,
signals which are inaudible are very important when performing
outright ring modulation, pitch shifting (including chorus), and when
doing things that push supersonic information down into the audio
band: amplitude modulation (every single processing stage in a synth),
multiplication, non-linearities. Saying that it doesn't matter because
you can't hear above 20 kHz is a cop out.

Cheers,
D.