[sdiy] Moog ladder filter transistor pairs matched or not..??

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Tue Feb 18 15:12:22 CET 2014

You are probably right Tom,
I remember now reading something like what you just stated..
In fact what I need to know for my future projects
is what are the 'picky' transistors that absolutely need matching..
in that design. I don't care spending some time
on my tranny matching rig to make sure the VCF
works as it's supposed to.

JP