[sdiy] MIDI Velocity on analog synths

rsdio at sounds.wa.com rsdio at sounds.wa.com
Fri Feb 7 09:47:55 CET 2014

Ah, there's the bit I was missing: If you have a monophonic synth
controller with note priority set up to revert to another held note,
then it actually does make sense for the velocity to revert at the
same time, at least by default. But having the option to change this,
as Roman offers, makes sense in certain scenarios and playing styles.

Brian