[sdiy] Op amp clips prematurely?

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:14:22 CET 2014

Hi Noah,
I can't tell you much about the op amp, as I have not used it - given
the high impedances, maybe you have to change the input impedance of
your op amp (change the feedback resistor(s))?

PS.

A small reminder on the topic of posting topics. When starting a new
thread, don't reply to email from synth-diy. What this does is it
continues the message thread that you replied to. It includes the
headers "References" and "In-Reply-To" which are used by mail clients
to group messages together. Your message contains those headers:

Instead, just send new mail to Synth-diy at synth-diy.org, and you'll
start a new thread. No replying, editing messages, or removing quotes
or headers is necessary. This is very clean. What you inadvertently
did is unceremoniously called "thread hijacking" and really annoys the
original poster of a thread :-) because everyone starts talking about
your problem, and not his. And obviously everyone wants his problem to
be the most important problem.

My client shows your threads as separate, but many clients do not.

PSS. they're divisions, not segments :-)

PSSS. I bet you hate me now :-)

Cheers,
D.