[sdiy] Retaining button state after power off?

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 08:06:34 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

If the device starts to fail in your lifetime, the chance of finding a replacement part 20 years later after you build the circuit is really more to the point I would think.

I never thought many of my analog parts would last as long as they have in many of my old oberheim SEM’s.

They probably will outlast me .

Still, flash memory does have a lifetime limit and it does wear out.

We tested the heck out of it when I worked at Freescale on the Kinetis part to see when the failure point would happen.

Good to see you guys have a keen sense of humor .

best regards to you

Terry