[sdiy] Sallen Key with input mixing to generate all shapes

Andrew Simper andy at cytomic.com
Tue Dec 23 03:40:08 CET 2014

Hi David,

Can you please email them to me? I would love to see your design!

Also if you want help with setting up a web page please let me know,
you can get free hosting from many providers. Even just adding the
files to dropbox / google drive and linking to the folder in an email
here to the list would be fantastic, and that is pretty minimal in
terms of work at your end. It would be such a shame if you have
designs to share but aren't doing so because you "don't have a
website"!!! We can do better than this.

I just remembered doesn't this email list have a web page you could
create an account at and post content to? http://www.synthdiy.com/

Andy

-- cytomic -- sound music software --