[sdiy] Sallen Key with input mixing to generate all shapes

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 22:21:48 CET 2014

Andrew --

Cool stuff -- thanks for putting it up.  I have a third order filter (the
Threeler) that uses the same Sallen Key-like blocks.  I get various
from all three stages.  So filter orders 1, 2, and 3, both HP and LP are
available, along with a variety of bandpass responses.  Several people have
said it is the best filter ever!

Ian
http://home.comcast.net/~ijfritz/MiscProj/Threeler.htm