[sdiy] Building a mixer

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:43:04 CET 2014

Hi !

I plan to build an handmade mixer mainly for experimental and noise
purposes. I'd like to have direct outs, and some mods for larsen
purposes.
Would you know some good and cheap schematics for building mixers ?
Which kind of op amps should i use ? I'd like some good general
purposes op amps, i don't want HI FI, but if they could be sturdy
enoughe, it would be great.

And at least, i also really want to build some parametric equals, so
if somebody has a good idea for that, it would be perfect !!

Thanks for the help..
Jean

--
Jean Bender