[sdiy] Murata AFL811WF / Ursa Major 126

Jim Credland jim at cernproductions.com
Sat Nov 30 22:15:54 CET 2013

Cheers everyone, really helpful.  We were guessing that was their purpose. There's three of them, a mono input and a stereo output pair.

However we suspect the problem is on the digital side.  There's some pretty crazy distortion going on.  I'll post a shot from the scope later - it's like a cryptic crossword clue!!